Your broken video was successfully repaired MP4Fix.
Do you have fixed and rotated video now? Don’t worry, you can easily improve it.
Find the correctly recorded video with the same rotation as the broken video
First of all, find on your phone a correctly recorded video with the same rotation as the video you want to repair:
- If you want to repair video with portrait rotation find correctly recorded portrait video (also the file has to be recorded on the same device using the same app as the broken video)
- If you want to repair video with landscape rotation find correctly recorded landscape video (also the file has to be recorded on the same device using the same app as the broken video)
Also, you can always easily record a video with the same rotation If you don’t have any on your phone.
Change the correctly recorded file TO FIX ROTATED VIDEO
Follow steps mentioned below to change the correctly recorded file:
- Choose the repaired rotated video you want to improve
- Repair Again
- Change the correctly recorded video by clicking SELECT CORRECT FILE and choosing the file recorded on the same device using the same app and with the same rotation as the video you are repairing
- Finally, buy Premium Features if you want to save or share your video.
Relax or read more
- Check out if you suffer from Vertical Video Syndrome;)
- In addition, read Broken mp4 – learn about reasons and find solution If you would like to understand why the correctly recorded file is so important to repair a broken video with MP4Fix perfectly.
Go back to Questions&Answers
Watch MP4Fix in action on YOU TUBE